Sunday, March 11, 2012

Atlanta Review!

Hello!

I have "liked" the CBS Atlanta facebook TV show page for a while and I have looked into their website and here's what I think about them.

I feel like they put new stories on their website every day and I have been getting a new post in my news feed about everyday on facebook from them as well.

I liked that on their website you can see which ones have a video attached so if I am more in the mood to watch something than to read it I can just click on the ones with video.

I think that the writing on both Internet sites are very clear and easy to understand.

I do think that the video is a bit more effective than just writing with a picture headline because we can see where it is and what is looks like and it takes the viewer on a kind of journey with the reporter. I feel like video is one of the most effective tools when it comes to telling a story.

I really like the website. There is so much content to view.

I feel like if I lived in Atlanta that this would be a good news resource to have!

-The Ginger Journo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment