Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog Critique!!

Hello there!!

OK so I went through some blogs about cooking (because really I'm a foodie at heart) and I found this really cute one.

http://bravetart.com/

The blog is called Brave Tart and it pretty much consist of one baker who makes desert-like items every couple of weeks for her blog and someone photographs it and she has this whole write up about what she made and why she made it.
There are no videos just pictures and recipes and her write ups. I really enjoyed reading through this blog because of the way that she writes. I was looking through her comments that she receives and she really tries to reply back to all of them which I thought was nice. I really don't dislike anything about this blog. I feel like its simple and that's the way it should be. She keeps her thoughts clear and focused and they're easy to read and funny at times.

Well that's it for now I guess!

In Peace,
The Ginger Journo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment