Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Pimp My Blog"

For the "Pimp My Blog" assignment I first played around with design of the blog itself.

I really liked the orange swirl design because after all my blog is called "The Ginger Journalist". Have to get some form of orange on there.

I then changed the color and fonts of the words. I really like purple so as you can see the words you are currently reading are PURPLE! Love it.

I wanted to add some cools things to my blog so I added a picture of myself and I also added a couple different gadgets. I have one gadget for a video blog I love from YouTube, another gadget for news related things, and one for blogs I like to read.

I also added a couple of things about me. This is the process I went through. Hope you all like it!

-The Ginger Journo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment